Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Review: Dust of the Earth




















Hello my beauties! Wanted to share this amazing cuticle oil I’ve been using from the @thedust_ofthe_earth Which is a UK based brand inspiring natural organic healing with their skincare & body-care. This cuticle oil contains Kaolin clay to remove impurities and provide nutrients, Cinnamon for its antibacterial properties, and also helps the nails grow, and Olive oil to help moisturize and leaves your nails with a nice sheen .

This cuticle oil has been helping my nails so much! They grow so fast now and aren’t as brittle. I constantly wash & sanitize my hands working on clients which leaves my nails all messed up, but thankfully this product has been a big help. Thank you so much sis, for sending me this product to try! Stay tuned for more reviews from this brand and thank you for reading my loves hope you enjoyed

No comments:

Post a Comment